Hot Summer Nights, a five-part cruising series on the Bagnell Dam Strip in Lake Ozark, takes place on May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8 and September 5, and will feature all makes and models of cars, trucks and motorcycles.
Visitors attending the event will enjoy classic cars, trucks and motorcycles, contests, giveaways, helicopter rides, live entertainment and much more.
Hot Summer Nights, a five-part cruising series spectacular, returns for another season of hot cars, great music, food and family fun on the Bagnell Dam Strip (Business Highway 54) in Lake Ozark.
The series – winner of the Missouri Division of Tourism’s 2011 Innovator award – takes place on five select Fridays.
Admission is free each night.
About the Event
- Free Admission & Participation
- All Makes and Models of Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles are Welcome!
- Leo Case “Spinning Records”
- Give-Aways and Live Remote
- Great Food, Fun and Shopping!
- Helicopter Rides
- Kid Friendly Events
- Tune Your Radio to 98.3 at the Event